Debbie Frogozo, PA-C
- S from University of California, San Diego
- Physician Assistant Studies at George Washington University.
- Notable Training: Medication Assisted Training for Drug Addiction from the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Clinical Interests: Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- What made you want to become a PA? I learned about the Physician Assistant profession during my undergraduate studies. One aspect of the PA profession that I was attracted to was the ability to practice medicine as a team with a collaborating physician. At SDIMA, I really do feel like I am part of a team and enjoy the relationship with all of my colleagues and working together to help patients!
- Fun Fact: A few of my interests out of medicine are reading food blogs and cooking.I enjoy learning about other cultures through food and love the way how food is able to bring together people of many different backgrounds.