Gabriela Juache, PA-C
- S in Kinesiology with option in Exercise Science and a minor in Human Physiology at Cal Poly Pomona.
- S in Kinesiology with option in: Exercise Physiology at Cal Poly Pomona
- MMSc in Physician Asistant Studies at Dominican University in Chicago, IL.
- Notable Training: Medication Assisted Training for Drug Addiction from the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Clinical Interests: Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- What made you want to become a PA? I wanted to become a PA in order to provide quality medical care to people of all backgrounds and walks of life
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Fun Fact: I love burritos.