Karim Mansour, MD
- Medical School: Albany Medical College
- Internship: Loma Linda University
- Residency: Loma Linda University
- Notable Training:
- Internal medicine (Board Certified)
- Pediatrics (Board Certified)
- What made you want to become a MD?. Problem solving is my passion. This profession lets me look at problems and see if I can suggest a solution to it. As I get older, I see that the same problem does not affect different people the same way. Life is a set of compromises and give and take.
- Fun Facts:
I have patents on medical instrument and on everyday items.
I worked on Wall Street one summer.
I can still beat my grown sons in ping pong
I can make a fruit tree give multiple variety fruits on the same tree.